Last Updated: Oct 10, 2021
GoGo Weather App Terms of Service
By accessing our app, GoGo Weather, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of
service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for
compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms,
you are prohibited from using or accessing GoGo Weather. The materials contained in GoGo
Weather are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of GoGo Weather per device
for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a
license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display
(commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in GoGo
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions
and may be terminated by GoGo Weather at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of
these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any
downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials within GoGo Weather are provided on an 'as is' basis. GoGo Weather
makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all
other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of
intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, GoGo Weather does not warrant or make any representations concerning the
accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website
or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to GoGo Weather.
In no event shall GoGo Weather or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including,
without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption)
arising out of the use or inability to use GoGo Weather, even if GoGo Weather or a GoGo
Weather authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the
possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on
implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages,
these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in GoGo Weather could include technical, typographical, or
photographic errors. GoGo Weather does not warrant that any of the materials on GoGo
Weather are accurate, complete or current. GoGo Weather may make changes to the
materials contained in GoGo Weather at any time without notice. However GoGo Weather
does not make any commitment to update the materials.
GoGo Weather has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app and is not responsible
for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply
endorsement by GoGo Weather of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's
GoGo Weather may revise these terms of service for its app at any time
without notice. By using GoGo Weather you are agreeing to be bound by the then current
version of these terms of service.
8. Auto-renewable subscription
- 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.
- Your subscription will be charged to your App Store/Google Play account at
confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected)
unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current
- Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period;
however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting
your App Store/Google Play Account Settings after purchase.